HOGO was responsible for a project related to the development of the Japanese market over a short time period for Saipan’s largest integrated resort development, Imperial Pacific. This included a 6 month agreement to work on specific initiatives to launch the resort to targeted customers in Japan in anticipation for new flights scheduled to launch approximately 8 months later between Japan and Saipan.
- Development of relationships with key Japanese VIP agents (junkets) within the Japan marketplace
- Launch of program aimed at educating Japanese business executives on Saipan and the resort through site inspections
- Launch of inaugural poker tournament with Japanese partner aimed at players from Japan and Korea
- Successfully launched two VIP agents covering Tokyo and Osaka geographies
- Launched “Executive Tour” program including inaugural site inspection by more than 10 Japanese business executives
- Launched partnership with one of Japan’s largest poker tournament organizations with player penetration into Korea and Taiwan